Monday 22 August 2011

Sadness

Last wkend was a difficult wkend for me.. Or I sld say us...

I come to know I WAS preg on 28jul.. Receive my test kits n did my test.. So on 2aug.. I went for my first gyne check. Scan only see sac.. Doc comment maybe still too early.

Sec check up was last fri.. 19aug.. Bad news.. Still nothing. No heartbeat can't c bb.. Doc said bb not formin well.. Suggest I do blood test or wait for another wk.. I chose to give bb a wk.

On sat.. My discharge got worst.. Like first day mens.. I still take 2 tabs duphaston.. But no improve at all.. At nite it jus flow heavily le. I can't do anything as bb jus wana leave my body le.. Very sad.. After discuss with hb.. We decided to stop the medicine n let bb go ba

On 21aug2011, the huge clot blood flow out .. With bad cramp n it jus rush out.. I know bb is gone. My tummy no longer got cramp n tightness. My flow jus back to like mens.

It's over. I m reali sad. Can't believe I loss my bb like this.. Natural miscarriage. I have gone thro it le.. Seng keep telling me to let go.. Cos bb not health ma.. Etc.. But I reali sad to know I lost bb le.. Y must this happen since god wana give me a surprise gift yet take away like tat..

Tdy I m back to work as per normal.. I m still moody but life still got to carry on. I can feel tat I m not preg le.. Feel so different.. Flow not heavy as all try. Jis hope it can clear by fri when I go back to do scan. I dun wana go for d&c pls..

1 comment: