Tuesday 13 November 2012

13Nov2012 A Lazy PH

Our public holiday with the kids. Bath my lil chloe n let the boys take some bread in the morning before we went out. Pass chloe to mil. Then we head down to Pasir Ris to collect the Sophia i bought for Chloe as Xmas present :)

After tat we had our lunch at Downtown east. And Seng ask ard for the new Galaxy Note 2 screen protector. He surprise me with a new HP last nite. An early birthday present.

We end up at compasspoint to fix up the protector. Then went Kiddy Palace to get a bow tie for our cutee Roy.

went back home to rest til 5.30pm. Tabao our dinner n went back mil side to eat.

Gave lil chloe the sophia graiffe. She wasnt so excited leh. Hope she will slowly like it.

As we reach home at 8.30pm. I was coaching shawn his homework. Then notice the whole hse was so smoky. Call out for seng to come window to c. something was burning. but i tot was down stair only. when he went close the whole hse window then he saw the big fire at the construction site.

Both the boys was excited to c the big fire. And roy come tell me he is scare. Wan me to hug n carry him. I start to lecture them NOT to play with fire. N they understand. Keep telling me how dangerous fire is.

End the day playing with my new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment