Wednesday 12 December 2012

10Dec2012 my 33rd birthday



I m 33yo Liao. With 3kids n lovely husband. 我是幸福的!

Took day off tdy but HB only took half day. So I help him get the kids ready then he sent them over to school n mil.

I crawl back to my bed n sleep til almost 11am. Shiok!!! Woke up watch catch up show then wait for Seng back.

He reach home at 1pm. Left for lunch at nex. 鲜得来 steamboat. Not bad. No crowd n we have the restaurant all to ourself.



Then we went to get a cake. He mistaken wat I told him few mths back. I wan a strawberry shortcake. Was tat cartoon.. not the cake itself. So disappointed lo.we end up with a strawberry shortcake from fourleave.







Still happy to c my kids enjoy the cake

To hb: Thanks for the present n I know u treasure this day of my. I love u.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment