Thursday 17 January 2013

Routine with our three 宝贝

Just feel like listing down our daily routine
6.15am - I will wake up. Express milk.then try all ways to wake Seng up. Then I bath.. get myself ready. then change the boys. Chloe will wake up at 7-7.15am. Self entertain til 7.30am.

7.30am- bring then over to school n pass Chloe to mil.

7.45am- I otw ride to ofc.

8.10am- in ofc enjoy bf. Start work.

1pm- express milk during lunch break.

5pm- express milk before knock off work.

5.40pm- otw back home

6.10pm- Reach home. Bath

6.40pm- leave home got over pick the boys from childcare.

7.10pm- Reach mil place. Feed the boys dinner.

8pm- bath the boys.

8.40pm- home. Teach Roy ABC n give Shawn some stuffs to do.

9.10pm- let them watch tv or play iPad. While I latch Chloe to sleep.

9.30pm- Seng put boys to sleep. I make Chloe sleep

10pm-10.30pm - all sleep.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment