Friday 5 April 2013

Last day with fklim 3 Apr 2013

Finally.. I m leaving fklim.. Ya.. again.. but something drama happen.. boss forgot it was my last day..

N end up without farewell lunch.. for a staff who had work for him nearly 7yrs... sad!!! Maybe I m reali not bring appreciated.. or boss reali forgotten? N tot my last day was 4apr???

anyway I treated Ailin n the other two new staffs for lunch at Hans.. I will miss Ailin for Sure.. She is reali a very gd working partner.. Hope she can do well in her new co too.

As for myself.. going new co on Monday 8apr.. another challenge to face.. scare.. but I still got to go n do it.. got to learn to grow up.. I cant hide in the well forever.. most impt is for my kids.. their exp will Only keep growing.. so I oso can't just rely on current.. I got to move on..

Can Only pray my new place is gd with lil ot..

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment