Thursday 12 April 2007

My first blog to Our Multiply

Guess i need to start off first.. else.. Mr Yap will sure not drop a words here...


Jus come back from lesson.. Ya.. its a tiring day.. Jus return to office after three day out audit at BusinessIT.. Goin to Henko next wk for out audit next wk... Its at Kaki Bukit le... OMG... tats so far... n those working papers r so so heavy.. SiAn


From the forum, i notice.. i m too free leh.. is like those getting marry in Jun r all busy with this or tat.. n yet i m not... mayb i jus wan it simple ba... wat is require... is included... as simple as tat.. after all wedding is only one day event... To me.. how to manage our marriage is more more impt lol...


Tdy is 12 Apr 2007... is a special day... My hubby to b reminded me... haha..


Tat Mr Yap.. Watch tv.. My hubby to b...

No comments:

Post a Comment