Thursday 30 October 2008

Another point of View

Havent been updating my blog for sometime. Being busy with moving office to Bukit Merah centre. I must say its very far from where I stay, but I dun intend to change job yet. Hoping to clear my ACCA first b4 moving on. ( I jus got increment this mth..hehehe!! good news at this bad time now.. )

I m always complainin abt my hubby not helping me to look after Shawn. But these few days, I somehow notice I m wrong. Maybe is true tat he doesn look after him directly, as in feed him, bath him or coax him to slp. But he definitely helps a lot indirectly. Hubby will help to clear all the barang barang after I bath shawn. He will help to bring a cup of water to the room for me at nite. He will always carry shawn stroller, bags etc whenever we go out shopping. He will clean up shawn toys, fix up shawn stuffs etc.. Drove me ard to buy shawn stuffs. Etc etc…  Isnt these all ‘helps’..

I guess I m too much at time. Whenever shawn got cranky, I will get frustrated as well. N throw temper. Poor hubby will need to suffer again. He really put up a lot to me.

To hubby: I m sorry if I reali hurt in any way. I loves you more then ever. Pls dun ever doubt it k. I will learn to control my temper. I promise u J

2 comments:

  1. dun be so hard on yourself... good news is that you realize his best effort being a good hubby n daddy... it's always times like these... moments of folly do we then realise hw much our love ones have done for us. hope you are doing fine. do drop by my blog www.journalyn.blogspot.com when you are free. :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. most of the time, husbands usually helps us indirectly..
    when we are too tired, its just that the little things that they did slip off our mind..

    have a great weekend ahead..

    ReplyDelete