Thursday 6 November 2008

1st week in the new ofc

I survive for the 1st wk alone at the new office. Boss was busy over handing over the old office to the management, hence was always out of ofc. N Shiling was on study leave for 2 wks. I was mostly alone in the new ‘big’ ofc. Big enough to place at least 3 more majong table. (Hahaha!! Tats wat my boss suggested)

 

Travel so far was a concern for me. I still can ride to work now, but wat if I got preg n cant ride le. Then I got to take the NE MRT to Chinatown n change bus 147 to new ofc. Abt 1hr journey. Can I take it?

I am planning for 2nd child mayb in yr 2010. N I will start trying in May09. Will hope to have a mar baby again in 2010 J. Current government rule require a staff to be in the company for at least 90days before she is entitle to the maternity benefit. So if I really want to change job, I must b at the new job by mar09. Should I change???

I have very good bosses. Very understanding and supportive over my pregnancy, breastfeed etc. Not calculative over time off or even leave taking. Very generous over increment.( hehe!!) .. if only my boss have the intention to expend.. then tat will be good to stay on.

Hope I can clear my acca soon. Then at least I got better choice out there. Just got to wait n see. Anyway, time is bad now n worst is coming. Sometime nothing everything is under our control. At least I m happy here. J

No comments:

Post a Comment