Monday 19 July 2010

我好累

For the pass wk I haven get to slp well.. Since shawn n Roy fall sick.. My nite is alway disturb by them either or them... N it's not Short disturb lo.. Roy can wake up at 1am+ them only slp at 3am then wake up at 4am again then 5am then slp.. OR Shawn will cry wan ma ma.. End up I must bring him to my room.. Carry Roy drink milk n one hand pat Shawn to slp.. Take me another 2 hrs.. By the time I wana slp.. Is abt 6am ... Time to prepare for work Liao

我真的好累。有人可以帮我吗?

sometime I reali wan leave here n jus go back mum place to hide.. 好想哭。no one understand how tired I m...

No doubt I still 喜喜哈哈 most of the time .. But...

我之想好好睡一觉!

3 comments:

  1. very poor thing,i can understand,i was at mum place for a week due to my chicken pox..sleep late wake up late watch tv like back to single life haha a chance for me to take a break

    ReplyDelete
  2. tot bf bb are stronger ,how come heard them sick quite offen

    ReplyDelete
  3. shawn go sch le ma.. bring back all the virus..

    kids keep falling sick.. sian..

    ReplyDelete