Tuesday 24 August 2010

I Completed my ACCA

At last.. i complete my acca.. am ACCA Affiliate now..

Receive my result yty.. at 12nn.. result was inside my email.. by one click i will know my result.. but i got no courage to check.. so Hubby suggest we have our buffet lunch first.. after that then we check..

We had our lunch buffet at ShaBu-Shi..AMKhub.. after tat.. i still dun have the courage to c my result.. so scare its another failure..

Reach home.. i ask hubby to sit beside me.. i hug on Roy.. hold on the HP.. Hubby click on it.. The email open up.. so small.. i tot was fail... Hubby look closer.. "pass ah.." i go " har?? zhen de ma?? har?? you bian wo ma?? " enlarge the screen... " Dear wo pass leh... we zhen de pass leh.." n i start crying... hug my hubby... hug my Roy.. cry til Roy stare at me...

How i felt at tat moment??? - at last.. my years of hardwork.. Its Over.. this is the most tough cert i even did... cos i take part time.. those evening after work.. i need to rush to attend classes... when i was preg.. how i go exam with shawn n roy in me.. how i go lesson liao.. return home still need to put my babies to bed.. i guess only being thro it.. then u will understand how difficult it is..

I must THANKS my mother in law.. reali very very glad to have her ard to help me.. without her help.. i will NVR complete my study... her understanding.. her kindness... nothing can compare..

And oso my hubby.. he is alway so encouraging.. he is the one who push me thro.. else i might have give up along the way...

Not forgetting my babies blessing... my mummy nice cook.. hee...

And ofcos.. my frens.. who keep reminding me.. I CAN DO it!!! especially.. Doris.. (Da Jie).. Shiling .. Isabel.. etc etc Thanks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wah piang...I start tearing when "Hubby click on it"... Keke...never thought my name will appear in your blog leh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaha.. Touch leh.. U reali supportive ma.. So must note down

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done, Congratulation! woo reh

    ReplyDelete