Thursday 21 July 2011

新家新展望

Hse Reno complete le.. So glad.. Now is to get the kids settle down in the new place.. We have been goin back to sleep on fri n sat nite.. But keep goin on like this oso not rite ma.. I alway ask Seng so When r we moving.. He is alway like keep quiet.. Hai.. We even quarrel over this few time le.. Since he dun wana decide.. Then I will decide..
I give him another 1mth.. After this 7th mth.. Hgf.. We shall move over... 100% moved... No more excuses..

I m very happy with my new hse.. No doubt simple.. No fantasy Reno done... All basic.. But is so nice.. My own place..

After waiting for so long.. We finally got this hse.. So wats next for us? Wat sld we b working forward for now?

First is.. Seng wish... I mean new car WISH.. He always wana change his car.. But look at the Coe now.. How to? Get sechand? Hummmmmm....

Sec is.. Get my 1st condo... Haha.. Tats my wish.. Hee.. I always wana invest in condo.. But where to start ah.. Since I got my new place le. Countin down to 5 yrs.. Plus sellin over tat yishun flat then... I thk sld b enough for my 1st payment to my condo dream... :)

3rd is target Shawn pri Sch.. I hope I can get te Sch I wan.. Pray hard

2 comments:

  1. Erm, get new house, don't wanna move in, get new house for what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For invest la.. Hahaha.. Thk we r jus too comfort living with inlaws...

    ReplyDelete