Thursday 21 July 2011

some tots abt friendship

Something happen recently tat reali reminds me.. I sld give a gd tot of who n wat does fren mean?
E who alway gossip infront of me abt T and refuse to even turn up for her invitation to some party. Suddenly they can b so close til T purposely arrange ppl to send E flowers.. N E go ard telling ppl she is so touch by her etc... Yet E wld come b tell me... They didn even meet up or chat... I reali start to wonder wats the motive behind all this.. I doubt even gd fren or close fren wld do such a thing.. Maybe they will if they r reali close ba.. But y T does tat then?
E use to complain to me how drama tat T is ... Wat I can thk of is T is jus tryin to 买人心ba... Maybe she needs fren..
I honestly went to tell E abt my tots.. Since E alway address me as sis.. N I tot we were so close... Too bad.. Our friendship doesn't even worth tat flower.. E hide her fb msg from me after tat.. N she oso hide her notes... I know where I stand le.. Thanks tat T.. She got it.. But I didn loss a gd fren.. Cos now I know E wasn't a gd fren to me.. She is jus a fren.. Jus like any abc...
I remove them from my fb contact.. I guess it wld b better not to know too much btw them.. Hate to deal with ppl wear mask n double head snake.. I duno how to deal with this kind of ppl.. Too complicated for me..
Now I knew Seng is rite all the while.. Hahaha.. He doesn't believe in E all the while.. He said E dun worth it.. But I insist .. Nvm.. Over is over..
Lossin a fren who u have come to c her true face .. Wasn't tat bad.. I dun feel so sad.. After all she has her own lift n settle down le.. Hope she found her happiness n reali happy... Take care E

2 comments: