Thursday 5 March 2009

Shawn 1st bday bash on 1st March 2009

I notice I didn note down shawn bday bash.. I must do it.. :)

It was shawn lunar bday .. So we decided to do it tat day..

Took a day off on Friday.. Have been busy with my catch up class hence decide to take a day off to accompany my darling Shawn.. woke up early as usual.. As per normal routine.. shawn had his cereal.. milk.. bath.. then back to morning nap at 10am.. n I oso take my nap..

Hubby took half day off oso.. We bring my mum to Baby kingdom to buy a car seat which my mum wana get for shawn as bday present.. then to S’goon to collect the helium gas tank.. n to balastie to get the seat cover for hubby car..

Reach home ard 8pm le.. play with shawn for a while then get him to bed le..

28Feb (Sat)

Went out for bf as usual.. went to rivervale plaza to get shawn FM n diaper.. read from forum.. theres a store there which sell things cheaper.. as a ‘aunty’ mummy now.. I must learn to count every cent le.. haha..

Went to Ada bday bash at 2pm.. Linda reali make an affort to do up Ada party.. even had a guest board for every one to sign..

Didn’t go back yishun tdy.. cos I tot wana stay at home to do some décor tday le..

we start to décor the wall n put up the banner.. n blow some balloon..

On 1st Mar (Sun),

Dear went out to tabao bf.. had our bf.. then receive a sms from winne.. they have something on.. need to drop by early then rush off.. I was still in my PJ.. quickly had a quick bath.. n ask hubby faster go fatch my mum over.. not to miss them..

Buffet set up at 11.30am.. Food was nice.. according to my guest.. jus tat the drink was not enough.. we need to add more syrup n water to mix more water for the guest..

Winnie come in with Hanyi n Ashton at 11.45am.. n left shortly..

Many of my fren turn up.. but some was in a rush to leave.. hence I brought forward the cake cutin to 2.30pm.. then follow by the future picking.. all went on smoothly.. other then noti shawn.. keep yellin to get my cake toppers.. *faint*

Big thanks to our buddy.. Jianxiong (zac) for helping us to take lots of pics.. esp the video tat he had taken for during the cake cutting n future pick…

Thanks to my mil.. who reali spend lots of time to tidy up the place after tat…

Thanks to my mummy.. for her yummy curry chicken…

Thanks to my hubby seng.. who rush ard to fatch my mum.. pick the cake.. organise the event.. attend to my frens :)

Thanks to all my guests who turn up will wonderful gifts, ang bao & blessin for my darling shawn..

No comments:

Post a Comment