Sunday 10 May 2009

2nd Mother’s day… 10 May 2009

I was getting lazy to write anything.. tats y jus post up pic.. let the pic note down my days…

But I tot.. its my sec mother’s day.. I sld write down ba..

Its my sec mother’s day. Went to attend Shan & Alex ROM at her home. Then went shop shop at TP court. After tat, we jus went back home..

Shawn took his afternoon nap at 3++pm.. I tot I oso can catch a nap.. but at 4pm.. he starts to cry..non stop in his yao lan.. I rush out to see.. duno y he cry.. but I try to disturb him. make him laugh n forget his crying..

He woke up then.. play in the living room.. kick ball.. read his books.. ran abt.. scream.. yell.. Dear was so disturb by him.. shawn will jus ran into to the room to disturb him.. touch his toes.. shout for ‘pa pa’… end up dear ask mil to close to door.. yet.. he still wake up by 6pm.. telling me.. he didn get to slp..!@#$%^.. (then he snore so loudly in the room is wat?? chey!!)

No body rmb.. I M OSO A MOTHER LIAO…. I bring mil n my mother for a meal.. but who rmb to bring me out for a meal har??? sad hor.. hai..

1 comment:

  1. no sad la.. maybe just tat day his mood no gd lack of slp mood will no gd de.. cheer up mummy!! heez..

    ReplyDelete