Monday 19 April 2010

Mummy... i m sorry :(

I always rmb this... we r alway a main character in our mummy life... but mummy will soon become only a sub character in our life... so sad...

My mum call me yty afternn.. she takes it as a joke.. but i m so sad to heard that..

She told me her hp alarm rang at 1am+ yty.. n she tot is time to go work.. ignore the clock at the living room.. she chose to 'trust' her hp.. so she bath n walk to interchg to catch the bus.. she notice funny when the bus driver were knocking off at tat time.. then she notice from the interchg clock.. its only 1am+... thking whether to wait til 5am+ there or go back home... she decided to walk back home...

with my two brothers at home.. none of them know this...

i reali feel tat we have neglect our mummy.. she even tell me ...rmb last time when we were young.. she oso bring my brother n i to catch the sch bus at 5am... thkin it was 6am+...

i somehow felt tat she feel lonely and miss those days when we were young and stay by her side...

To Mummy: I m so sorry if i have neglect u.. i will try my best to make it up to you.. i know you enjoy shawn n roy company every sat.. will not make it a miss... thanks for everything mummy... I love you..

2 comments:

  1. i understand with how you feel ,so touching and yet so sad..cant imagine your mum had to walk back home alone at such a late hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad rite.. I oso tot walkin back at tat late hr must b very lonely..

    ReplyDelete