Sunday 2 January 2011

Bye 2010... Halo 2011

The yr jus gone without us knowin.. Haha.. Guess lift being a parent of two are suppose to b like this.. Too busy daily..

In this 2010...
-biggest achievement I have wld b I grad.. Completed my acca.. One big stone of my shoulder..
-my little Roy.. A big present on the last day of 2009.. N in 2010.. The grown I c in him..
-I decides to move on.. Tender my resignation on 17dec2010.. Sad to leave such a gd boss.. But for the future of our kids.. The expected $$ I need for them.. I must go..
-sign up for the PAC.. Course is on jan2011 but I had sign in nov2010.. Hopin I can settle it soon

for 2011, I hope
- adapt to the new workin environment fast n well.. Hope I can manage my time well n balance work n family..
-hope to achieve my CPA title
-hope I can teach Shawn to recoginse a-z.. He need to know tat for his 2012 course.. Haha
-hope we can let Roy join Shawn in Sch when he reach ... Mayb 20mo...
-hope our new nest will b as cosy as now.. Hee.. We look forward to tat..

Lots of changes coming up in this 2011.. I reali hope we can adapt to tat.. New work.. New home.. New environment for the kids..I hope we r capable to reali live n handle the kids ourself.. Without mil ard.. I hope I can.. Plus all the hsework n cooking..

No comments:

Post a Comment