Friday 8 March 2013

9Mar2013 just another usual sat

Siting here in the car with roy sleeping behind.. dear went to fix the watches n make his cc payment..

Like every sat.. we will send the boys tl cc in the morn while pass Chloe to mil.. then we can relax a bit n went buy some groceries.. and for tdy.. we went to order Shawn bday cake n buy stuffs to prepare his bday goodies bags.. for his coming bday on Tue.

In another two wks time.. Roy will starts his lesson in ICL.. with teacher Brenda at pouggol.. hope he can adapt n won't make a fuss of it then.. after all.. this lil man is Only 3yr 3mo... when Shawn started last time.. he was exactly 4yo le.. which mean he was 9m older.. Tats lots of different... worry for roy...

Last nite I notice lil chloe got her sixth tooth pop out Liao.. n it's very obvious.. she is real fast.. coming 8mo tmr n she got 6tooths.. isnt tat fast?? Brought her to c doc choi last nite.. for her nappy rash.. poor bb.. she must b very uncomfortable for the pass few days... Co's last more after I apply the cream on.. latch her to slp.. she really slp thro.. it has been awhile she nvr slp thro le.. hope its reali due to her rash.. so once recover.. she will back to her slp their routine.. I was so moody recently due to lack of sleep lo.. I m old.. cant stand those miss slp nites le.. I was so rough toward her when she keep cry.. n I so tired.. thanks God tat I didn hurt her lo... hee

Love my darlings n my lao dear.. Hee.. told him just now tat I m thking to send Roy to learn Aikido.. hoping tat will help to discipline him better.. but he reply me.. said cannot Co's if he learn.. next time daddy cane him.. he will know how to defend le.. whahaha.. I wld nvr tot of tat lo.. bth him..

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment