Friday 8 March 2013

To my dearest hubby

Dear.. I know my temper wasn't very good recently (or along is bad??whahaha) but Thanks for being so understanding n endure my madness.. I know the boys really make u loss ctrl at time.. n u Reach ur limit.. but yet u still 忍忍忍.. I can see u r stressful everynite becos of roy.. but when we tok abt him in the car.. u still will scold him with sweet smile shown..

Ppl always praise me.. how great tat I can handle three kids.. n b a ftwm.. yet without domestic helper.. with home so neatly.. I must tell everyone.. tats becos I have a wonderful hubby.. who will give in to me in all ways.. will crawl out of bed after kids n me slp at nite.. to do up the laundry.. will mop the floor on his off days.. he will nvr complain tat I go into bed n leave all the chores to him.. Tats the way he show his loves to me.. n to us..

NO flowers on Valentine's day.. NO candlelight dinner.. No Chanel bags as gift.. BUT I have the best hubby.. with no regrets of giving him 3 wonderful child of our own...

我爱你老公!谢谢你为我做的一切。无人可以代替你。

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment