Saturday 9 March 2013

Disappointed with shawn

Fri 8mar2013

I went to pick the boys from cc as usual. Co's it's Fri.. they r allow to go playground. Shawn told me is his fren bday.. n he got a bag.. n a book for Roy.. when we got to the playground.. he took out the bag.. n tell me.. how come got $$ inside de.. I start to suspect something is wrong.. I took over the bag.. then notice got a donation sticker behind.. open out.. got a ezlink card.. the bag was bit worn out.. then....

I start to que him.. at first he insist is a gift.. then slowly as he heard I said I will going sch ask the teacher.. he started to hug me n cry... I ask how he got this.. tell me wats going on.. he still keep quiet n cry Only..

Finally he admitted.. he took from his frens bag.. I knew he dun know tats wrong.. n he was scare when I insist he go to the school n apologize to the teacher.

But I insist. I explain to him.n wanted him to admit tat he Did it n was Sorry abt it. So we went to the school n tell the teacher. I ask the teacher not to scold him. N he apologize to her. We explain to him tat not the rite thing to do. It's stealing.

When we go back to nai nai hse. He tell me at the door. Not to let nai nai know. I promise him I won't tell nai nai.

I was upset tat he did tat. But gather he learn a lesson. Now I guess he knew wats stealing n it is wrong.

Shawn growing up so fast le.. our bao bei: )

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment