Wednesday 10 July 2024

Chloe turn 12 year old

Our little princess turn 12 year old. She is our lil precious lady at home. After I go thro all the mess w the boys, I seem to understand n treasure her more then anything. 
I took half day n walk Bella to sch to pick her. She was glad Bella make it til her birthday. She includes her in all her bday plan. Even said to swop her bday w Bella to help her celebrate in advance.
We have her two friend joining us for steamboat lunch. At city square, Shi Li Fang. N she was luckily to get the big bear since we spend more than $120. 
I get her a brandy cheer cake and some pizza for the night. We brought Bella to North shore for her Paw cup. She loves Bella so much.
back home to sing her bday song eat the bday cake πŸŽ‚ n pizza πŸ•.
I m sad in me as we didn't get to have the brothers celebrate together. And I m the only one singing for her. I know she do mind also. I can only do this much for now.
I hope she enjoy her day n remember this 12th birthday celebration we go thro together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment