Thursday 25 July 2024

Disappointed

Another level of disappointment w them. Notice something abnormal when I got in the car this morning. Chloe oso noticed. But I didn't take it to heart until dear told me he suspect someone touch the bike. Then we starts to wonder ....
I checked home cctv, notice 1am plus Shawn come near the book shelves n at the same time shifted the CCTV. 
Then I check the car camera. Saw the footage of my boys n Cyrus stand in front of the car camera. Camera was shut from last nite . The timing do not run. So we know someone purposely off it.
I m upset feeling got betray by own children. They just don't understand the serious impact. If they really drive the car out n got into any accident, how?
We keep it to ourself as of now. Really duno how to react to this. Somehow angry w them as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment