Saturday 18 August 2007

Another boring day at home..without hubby..

Its jus another sunday without hubby with me.. hes workin ot.. ya...ya.. again... i cant blame him.. got to b supportive.. after all he is reali workin hard for US... hehehe... of cos.. tat baby n me...

but for tdy.. i m not goin to eat instant noodle... cos my mum keep tellin me.. better not.. dun b lazy.. so.. i cook porriage for myself.. hehe.. cook done.. but i haven eat.. still not hungry... hope tats edible...hahaha...

i was surfin the net.. checkin my email.. come across this particular fren's blog... which i m reali quite disappointed with... i was reali upset by her even since my wedd... but i guess ..i jus cant force ppl over things they dun wan to ... so.. i can jus keep in mind wat "kind" of fren i have...

sometime.. when time pass.. thing will jus get clearer.. it does not need any explanation.. tat was i thk..

back to TDY... sortin my mails.. filin all the documents... startin to reali sit down n plan... wat sld i do... my result is comin out on tue... i hope at least i can pass ONE paper... jus ONE... not the two i took... (Not too much rite... hehehe) so wat sld i do after tat???

b4 i knew i my preg... i intend to take up another paper if i pass one... but now.. thing has change... sld i still carry on my plan.. will i feel very tired to go class after workin... for once a wk?? hubby promise will come to fatch me after tat.. which i know he will... but.. can i make it...??? i start to wonder... N wat abt the $$... lesson for 1 paper cost abt $500... then still got exam fee to pay by 14 Oct... to take 2 papers will cost another $300+... sld i save the $$... n prepare for baby arrival??  i have discussed with hubby... he encourage me to carry on...

BUT... i got no confident... level 3 papers r reali tough... mayb i m jus not up to tat standard.. reali feel like givin up le... yet come to thk.. i only left with few papers... reali wasted rite...

i wonder... during maternity leave.. will i b able to use tat period of time to focus on my remainin papers.. n clear it once n for all??  guess i must consult some experience mummy.. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment