Monday 10 December 2007

10 Dec 2007.. Its My Birthday

nothing reali special on this day..since i have celebrated my day with my family over the wkend.. Sat: Dinner at Thomson Sun: breakfast at Yam Cha.. Cut my choco cake at nite..

But for this year birthday.. i keep in mind.. its goin to b the last birthday tat i m goin to b blowin my own birthday cake... from next year onward.. i believe..there wil have a little prince ard.. fightin with me to blow my birthday cake le... hahaha.. 

My boss treat me lunch buffet.. Very nice of him.. n we spent abt 3hr for lunch.. hehe...

Dinner @ Rivervale plaze.. Kuofu... hehe.. foodcourt.. i only ate a bun plus milo.. too full to eat after the lunch buffet le.. dear ate mee sua... ask me to eat a bit..cos birthday ma.. he say must eat mee sua lol... silly hubby...

i actuali more excited with tml(11/12)... cos i will b goin for my check up.. n will get to c how my bb progressin le... i miss my prince

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday ! :) ur boss is nice !

    how is the scan today , must update us inside forum :)

    ReplyDelete