Wednesday 12 December 2007

Are You Ready???

Last Nite, I was reading the book given to me as birthday cum Christmas gift from Shi ling.. (Nice workin partner)… A very good book with almost everything abt pregnancy from the beginning.. til first yr of baby…

 

Hubby was playing him PSP beside me.. then I come to this topic abt father to be responsibilities… n one question jus happen to pop out in my mind…

 

Me: “ Dear, I got one ques to ask u…”

 

Dear: “ wat” n he pause his game n move closer to me…

 

Me: “ Oh.. Jus wana ask u… r u prepare to b a father”

 

Dear (without second tot): “ Yes, I m”

 

Me (Surprise n shock): “ har.. u sure?? How prepare r u then?”

 

Dear: “ O.. I will pass on my PSP to baby in future lol.. let him play.. so now I must master the games first.. so tat in future when he ask me how to play the games.. I can teach him le…else no face ah”

 

Me: “HAR!!!”

 

tats my hubby… OMG **FAINT**

4 comments: