Saturday 1 December 2007

Exam coming.. Stress!!!

I sld b revising my work now.. n not surfin.. but.. i REALLY needs a break.. so stress now... i try to take it easy le... But *sob*sob*...

i wasn as hardworkin this time round..  cos i felt so tired after work.. only manage to read few pages of notes each nite.. til last wkend.. i then start to go thro the pilot paper n start on the pass year papers... i must admit.. this is my 4th atemp on the stupid  audit paper le.. now i understand wat it meant by.. LOW passing rate... i m the sway one ba...

hubby woke up early in the mornin tdy.. went to wash his car n bike.. then went tabao breakfast ... i m bad... i know.. he tabao vegetarian beehoon for me ..from Shunfu.. tats my favourite.. but then.. i complain abt.. y no curry vege...y nvr add chili... (OMG***) but he nvr got angry.. he jus tell me... next sat he will tabao another one with all tat de... (Spoke with smile ok... ) he's so nice... Love him..

yty (1/12/07) i stay at home to revise my study.. hubby went fishin with JX... his bubby.. thk he enjoy tat.. after all.. they haven met up for mths le... even tat they catch nothing.. but i thk they enjoy the chatin session ba... Dear come back with JX at abt 4.30pm... i was surprise to c JX.. feel bit pai say to let him c me oso... (lookin fat n with this big tummy now...) but he is jus another nice guy... tell me.. ofcos got bb must gain weight de ma..

We went AMK centre for dinner... then shop at AMK hub.. tot of gettin a present for Yeen Teen(my di di's GF) her Bday on mon.. but i end up with nothing... call my brother to tell him will give her the present next wkend ba... reali no mood to shop now ...

went back home to study... go thro the past year papers... (So Sian de!!!)

Recall back: to out last few wks Antenatal lessons.. we had gone for 3 lesson plus a talk le.. surprise tat i nvr note down anything here... thk i m busy ba... hubby do feel bored in the 1st lesson but he do learn somethin from there...

n the recent lesson is abt medication n diet during pregnancy... then i come to learn abt caffeine not only make myself awake.. it oso wake my bb up de... no wonder... last friday mornin.. i was feel tired n weak.. so i decided to have a cup of coffee for breakfast... after drinkin.. my bb was like so active.. movin n kick the whole mornin... ( tats remind me of the test i read in one of the blog... abt markin down the time tat 10 count of kick takes) then i start to wonder... my 10 count take less then 30min ba... isnt tat too much... is my bb goin to b hyper active??? scares me le... hahaha... but after the lesson then i know y... its becos of the coffee... kekeke

To baby: pls forgive this silly mummy of urs... i m still learnin... ur daddy n me.. loves u...

No comments:

Post a Comment