Wednesday 23 July 2008

Shawn Flip le… On 23 July 2008, 6.30pm

Yty I happen to reach my place carpark at the same time as my hubby. So we went back home together. Shawn was drinking his milk when I reach home. He saw us n refuses to continue his milk le. So I quickly unpack my ebm n store into the freezer. Carry Shawn to the bedroom to play. I try to put him on his tummy. N within a sec he FLIP over to this back le. Tat was so fast. I quickly grab my hp. Wana to video take down it. Took a few time. He flips every time I put him on his tummy. Mayb he reali hate to b on tummy. Tats y always flip to his back.. He is so cute…

3 comments:

  1. haha, good another new action. My Aven now very active crawling & stand up, tire follow him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... he oso use up my energy lol.. lookin after him is not as easy now le...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow u still remember the date hahaha for me I cant lousy mum me

    ReplyDelete