Wednesday 25 February 2009

So tired!!

I miss my shawn.. 

Being busy with my catch up class since last sat.. full day lesson for sat n sun.. then evening lesson from mon til tdy.. thur..

Everynite..when i reach home.. shawn has already fall aslp le.. Thanks to my Dearest hubby.. he manage to make him to sleep every nite after his milk... tat reali lessen my stress load.. at least i can reach home..bath.. pump.. then sleep liao..

But.. i haven seen my darling shawn big smile for days le.. he will alway give me his warmest smile when i reach home after work everyday... but now he is sleeping le.. SAD :(

Shawn still get to see mummy every morning.. cos he wake up together with me.. n these two days.. he got a bit sticky to me every morning... refuse to le my mil to carry him away..while i rush to get ready for work... he didnt cry when i leave the home.. jus keep yell.. point at me.. want me to carry him.. NO TEAR.. heng.. not hum bao.. kekeke.. (hes a boy leh.. must b strong n brave ma)

Shawn bday bash is one this sunday.. so fast my little shawn is going 1 YO le.. i will miss his first yr.. :)

Everything is almost done.. expect decor to b done on tat day.. plus collection of cake, gas tank ...

Hope we can give him a enjoyable day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment