Wednesday 10 June 2009

My Exam OVER la... :)

So happy tat exam is over le.. whether wats the result.. i duno wana thk now.. hehe

at least.. i have attempt all my papers.. even if i fail this round.. i would only need to retake... no more lessons liao..

now i can happily enjoy my pregnancy.. n wait for my #2 arrival liao..

Thanks to my mother in law... she is reali supportive.. without her.. i m sure i cant rest my heart fully n study for the pass few wks... i love u mother.. thanks

Thanks to hubby.. for being so nice n help me look after shawn when i m attending lesson... alway video call me when i m havin break during lesson days... to let my see shawn.. motivate me...

Thanks to shawn ... the big kiss he give me when even i m so tired over my revision.. b4 i go for my exam.. the hugZ n kissZ..

1 comment:

  1. Hi, exam over. can concentrate on Shawn and the bb inside, hehe

    ReplyDelete