Saturday 30 January 2010

Roy full mth tdy..

We had the buffet celebration yty at home .. Lots of relatives n frens turn up for baby Roy... With lots of ang bao n gifts.. Thanks to everyone ...

We order our buffet from Liang food catering and cakes from melrose... Food wasn prefect.. But acceptable with their promo n without gst n transport charges .. I think still wonder tat price ah...

I have some wonderful frens who turn up at Roy party.. Ning n mike.. Who come by first.. We have nice chat while other still haven't arrive.. Shiling oso come all the way here n she didn go back msia jus cos Roy.. Ferlyn n her big ger come later.. She make all the way here from redhill.. N oso huiling with Giselle.. Expecting mummy carried this big ger in her arm sleeping.. Not easy ah.. Thanks to all of them to make themselves free to come by

n seng's buddies JianAn, WenBin, Hanyi with Winnie n Ashton... Haven seen Ashton for months le.. He reali become so sensible.. So guai as compare to active Shawn..

All our relatives.. My shan Yi.. My two cousins with their family.. Dear's aunty and gu gu and cousin.. All come share with us this joyful day...

And not to forget the hamper we received from shan, alex, Janice & Peijun... Thanks

party starts at 1-4 pm.. We order only food for 30 pax.. But still end up with lots of leftover.. Pack the food n pass some to Seng aunty.. N we still have lots more to eat for dinner..

Shawn went sch as usual.. N I went to bring him back at 12.30pm with my mum n bro n yt.. He fall aslp at sch.. So I carry him all the way back home to slp.. Hr slp til abt 2.30 pm.. Wake up n see some many ppl.. He got excited n play along with all the kids..

Roy was excited I guess.. Can't get to slp all the way til 2pm.. So I give up ebm to make him feel full hopin he will slp.. But he start to wake up abt 3pm le.. Haha mayb too noise ba..

Nite he got bit fussy ah.. So scare he got use to carry n cry for tat.. I insist dun carry n let him cry.. Haha.. Guess sec child.. Hence more willin to let him cry hard le.. Haha.. Learn from lesson le ma...

Lastly must thanks my mum for the curry she cook.. My mil to organize this party with me.. She start busy since fri lol.. Ofcos hubby Seng.. He bit sick yet must entertain all te guest..

Tdy Roy is officially 1 mth old le.. Times flies.. Esp in baby.. Get to c him change faster n he looks so diff from birth..

Will I miss a baby again n wan 3rd bb in future??? Hahaha...

1 comment: