Sunday 3 January 2010

How's kor kor Shawn reaction ???

Come back home with di di Roy on 2 Jan 2010.. reach home ard 1.45pm.. Since Shawn still nappin.. I quickly let bb slp in the room while start to unpack the bags..

When bb start to cry.. I went to the room to bf bb..

Shawn woke up le.. He heard di di cry.. So straight he walk to our room.. He was sleeping in mil room ..

He point at bb n call di di.. He let me bf di di.. Surprisingly :) then he climb onto the bed n come look at di di.. He keep callin bb di di.. N sayang him.. He bit cho lor.. So sometime he can b too rough n touch bb.. He even kiss bb on his face.. Without I askin him to do so

I m touch to c Shawn so loving.. He will on off come into the room n look for di di.. He can talk too loud n got excited n wake bb up.. He will ask me to carry di di.. He ask me to bend down to let him hug n carry di di then refuse to let go.. Hahaha.. He will get di di toys n wana play with him

something I find it very funny.. When Shawn was on the bed lookin at di di latching on me.. Suddenly di di start to cry.. Shawn was shock n start to cry with him.. Tell me he papa..(scare)... He reali cry badly.. Shock me.. Make me laugh lo... Then I sayang shawn clean his tear.. He keep tellin me.. Di di cry.. He par par... Haha.. Next few time.. He still cry with di di.. Now he is better le.. But will still tell me he par par lo.. My cute boy

Hope Shawn will still sayang n love di di.. He is reali my lovely boy.. Thanks Shawn.. Give me worry free :)

3 comments:

  1. Gong Xi Ni... Shawn is ready to be a gor gor. Im sure he will be a good and wonderful gor gor de.

    Jia You

    ReplyDelete