Saturday 19 January 2008

20 Jan 2008 ... Miss my hubby!!

20 days into year 2008 le.. i m left with 59day b4 my prince is born..(or mayb earlier).. how i feel?? excited, worry.. etc etc lots of mix feeling..

my boss was chating with me tat day abt 'how do i feel now?? must b excited to c baby soon..." but i reply him.. "not reali excited.. more of wories" i was reali scare off by the video i watch on the labour process.. jus duno y.. the pain??  but my boss was trying to tell me how he feel when he saw his two child born.. which was almost 30yrs ago.. tellin me not to worry.. when time come everything will jus go naturally... n he ask me abt packing my hospital bag... Opps!!! then i know... i m a bit slow.. i sld have pack it on stand by...

so i plan to do it tdy.. since hubby workin OT tdy.. so i m again lonely at home.. bored...

Plan to:

- pack my hospital bag

- wash my cny clothing

- tidy up my bedroom

- sort out all the stuff i have bought for my prince..

 

2 comments:

  1. labor pain is definitely undescribable, .. hmm .. u intend to use epidural?? Though worries but sure to look forward to cuddle ur prince into ur arms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope i dun need to use epidural.. but must reali depend ba.. pray hard my labour will b smooth n fast... (in hospital la.. hahaha.. dun "fast" n born at home or halfway to hospital..) kekeke

    ReplyDelete