Thursday 17 January 2008

Once again... Second Attack..#@$%^&*

Last nite at 3am+... *AGAIN*!!! i kana second time... LEG CRAMP AHHHHH!!!!!

i wasnt stretching my legs... jus tat i wana turn my HEAVY body to my side.. then my rite leg jus cramp up.. @#$%^&....

i suffer the pain.. but my hubby suffer the fright... hahaha.. cos my reaction was reali too BIG ba.. kekeke.. i push him once..no reaction.. so i jus pull his hand hard.. til his whole body move towards me... ( dun ask how i do it.. he is not 'light' de lol)... he jump up straight away...

start off massaging my rite leg.. can hear him mumbling... "sayang..sayang... over soon.. ok ok... relax relax...  ....  " he jus keep goin on n on... wonder is he awake... hahaha

pity my hubby... i deserve the pain.. cos i pregnant ma... but he leh... guess he cant go back to deep sleep after tat cos i nvr hear his lullaby after this le... (kekeke..his snoring lol)

THANK YOU MY DEAR HUBBY... LOVE YOU LOTS LOTS

3 comments:

  1. i oso suffered leg cramps! terrible preg blues!! already so difficult to sleep. anyway, i find that if you rotate your ankle to point your foot towards your knee, it will help (before hubby wakes up to help).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah... nowadays the pain I had from cramp is so bad that I cant even make myself do that anymore~ so end up pulling hubbies' hand also (ya... waking him up and he just stoning touch my...belly~) *sweat*

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. touch ur belly instead of leg.. keke

    ReplyDelete