Wednesday 15 December 2010

31st bday on 10 dec 2010

Both hb n I was on leave.. Shawn appointment with PD was at 9.15am..we were early n had our bf nearby.. When I register him.. Then we were told doc will b late.. I start to worry..will it crash with my 11am interview?? After I keep pestering the nurse.. By 10.30am we were out of clinic.. Doc say Shawn improvement seem not much.. Thick phlgem still there.. Will need another review on 27dec.. Took some medicine n tat cost me $140+...

Dear rush out to get his car down when I make payment.. We quickly drove Shawn to Sch.. Drop him then rush to hong Leong building.. Dear was driving damn fast.. I tried callin the hr.. To inform I will b late.. But no one pick my call.. By 11.10am I reached..

The HR personal Hanneh Heng, bring me to the meeting room.. Took all my orginial cert then gave me a paper with the title on wat does professionalism meant to you ? I m suppose to write an essay on tat.. 10min later.. She come in to collect my essay.

The senior manager Vee Ling come in to interview me.. A lots of technical ques.. Such as how to test AR collective.. How to ensure payroll staff exist.. Ask abt my current firm clients industries.. Wats the most difficult issue I been thro with client etc.. She was quite friendly.. N we had a nice chat.. I ask abt wat sld I expect after this interview.. Do I need more rounds of tests n interiews.. Cos I read many stage to pass .. She told me dun thk I need.. I start to wonder .. Does tat mean I m rejected.. She said by next wk I sld receive call from hr.. So I ask way if I dun.. She reasure me tat I will..

So got to go back o wait for call

after tat.. Hb bring me to suntec but was too crowded there.. Hardly can find a parking lot.. So we decided to go city sq..

Dun decide wat to eat for lunch.. We end up in a koreanBBQ .. Had buffet there .. Food not bad.. But mayb Seng not use to it.. He doesn't like it..

After eating.. We shop ard.. N head downtown ikea.. I show h the clock I wana buy.. Went back home at 5+... had a short nap..

Shawn come back as usual.. Had our dinner at home then we went chong pang with fil to make his spac..

There gone my bday.. Nothing hoo haa.. Not even a cake for the day.. Thk most disappointed person sld b Shawn.. He loves Cake..

I got lots of bday wishes from my frens.. If one wish i receive entitle me to make a wish.. Hehe I must b dreaming... So jus hope all my loves one stay healthy n happy everyday.. For this yr.. Hope I receive gd news for tat first interview I tried..

3 comments: