Wednesday 29 December 2010

Count down.. 4 working days to go!!

I m left with 4 working days with this firm ..

Tdy I save all my stuff I have in the ofc com into my hdd.. Somehow.. I feel bit sad.. I will sure miss my days in this firm.. After all.. This is where I have spend .. Moving to different stage of my life.. Single to married to motherhood... My boss reali is Mentor to me.. Guide me thro ..

Ailing come to know abt I m leaving soon.. Some how she oso got the plan to leave.. She not very comfortable to deal to mrs lims daily.. Plus once I go.. No one to guide her Liao.. So she keep tellin me sian.. Will plan n leave after cny..

7 comments:

  1. mmm??? tot u leaving mid Jan? How come earlier leow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No early la.. Cos I goin PAC next whole wk.. Then last day I bring it to 12jan le..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pre admission course ah.. U reali forget after soooo long rite. Whahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alamak...we in the olden days, dun use abbreviations de! PAC paid for by current employer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No leh.. New co cover but I register b4 joinin.. Haha.. Wasted hor.. Hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. alamak!!! ask SAA to cancel and rebill receipt!

    ReplyDelete