Wednesday 15 July 2009

That’s how sweet he is…

He will…

-         come into the room with a bottle of chicken essence on one hand & a glass of water on the other.. tell me to drink the chicken essence first.. then water.. cos I hate the chicken essence taste…

 

-         give me a lift to work every morning then rush his way to work.. I work at bukit merah & he work at Changi Airline hse…

 

-         carry Shawn with one hand and hold me hand with his the other…

 

-         search whole Amk for the bakery shop to buy the bread which I say is nice..

 

-         wake up every nite to make milk for shawn… attend to pepper…

 

-         drive me all the way to old airport road to eat my favourite Wan Tan Mee..

 

-         give me a kiss every morning b4 I leave for work..

 

-         buy me sour plum when I tell him I feel nausea..

 

-         accompany me back to my mother place every sat without fail…

 

-   get a uMist when he see me suffer every morning after a nite in aircon room..

 

do lots n lots of thing just for shawn n i... many many more....

 

Thanks my dear.. u r the best.. We Love You

4 comments:

  1. very sweet indeed =) u noe when i read the 1st line, i tot u r refering to Shawn and i was going to type, wow, i m really impressed ! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... if is shawn.. mayb he wld have drink it b4 reaching me liao lol... keke

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah... so sweet. now i'm envious!! muz knock my hb's head liao

    ReplyDelete