Tuesday 1 June 2010

Exam Period.. Fear..stress..!!!!

Retaking my P3 again.. cant rmb is 3rd or 4th take le.. hai.. i guess i m jus nuts over business analyse

Exam on 16June2010.. at Republic Poly..

N i haven start my revision.. n tdy is 1Jun le.. every day busy with kids.. n so tired after i make Roy slp.. i reali no more energy left by the end of the day.. ask me to take out my notes to read... i thk its a waste of time.. dun time i can absorb anything..

so.. i plan.. 7jun onward will go onleave.. n every day i leave home as usual.. send shawn to sch.. then i will ride to my mummy place n STUDY.. n only return after dinner.. so had tell hubby to pick shawn from school from next mon onward..

so will 7 days enough for revision??? will i b able to make it?? i reali dun wana receive my result n cry over it again.. god pls pity me n let me pass this one n only .. (whahaha)

2 comments: