Tuesday 10 July 2007

Jus another day...

As usual.. woke up by my Pepper... he has become my alarm clock le... i dun even need my hp to wake me up liao... Ride to work.. CTE jus as jam as usual.. reach office at slightly pass 8am... ( i start work at 8.30am de k... no late no late)

yty.. i got a shockin news from shiling... "yvonne daddy had passed away on sun" ... i was like... OMG.... she jus attended my wedding a wk ago... n my boss was chating with her abt her daddy... everything was fine... but how come??? life is reali unpreditable... we reali wont know wat will happen tml... y must we live like this??? not knowing wat will happen the next moment to us... to ppl nearest to us... n yet ... someppl still nvr appreciate ppl ard them... Y??

Ride back... thro tat jam cte... saw my hubby washin his car ... so... hehe... quickly ask him to wash my bike as well... while i clean his car... so glad he is not workin ot tdy... sld i b hapi or sad... keke... no ot = no extra $$ wo... but can acompany me ah... keke.. i m very simple gal... i only need him beside me... dun need anything special... even like washin our vehicle together... tats already fun to us...

my inlaws were so nice.. they knew tat my brother is goin ns this fri... keep remindin me to tell him bring this brin tat de... my FIl even tryin to guide my hubby how to drive my brother to the camp... but.. tat gong gong hubby of me... jus dun understand... haha... so.. me n pepper ... together with my fil... went for a drive... keke... my fil guide him the way to Kent Hong camp... then we notice... kent hong camp had move to another place le... is no longer tat old location le... heng he bring us there tonite... or else ... we sure will waste a trip to the old camp on friday... wasting time...

tot of goin back home to c my mummy... but.. too late le.. come back fernvale .. already 9.30 liao... so... decided to go back tml... if hubby workin ot tml... guess i will need to ride back tml... but... hard to get parkin lots here la... hai... its always cheaper to ride... tats y... LOTS OF BIKE HERE.... sh*t...

No comments:

Post a Comment