Saturday 21 July 2007

Last Day With Blackie Vios

Times flies.. still can rmb tat day we went to collect our first blackie vios... n now.. he is leavin us le... wonder will hubby feel sad to pass him off to the dealer???

Tml afternoon.. blackie will be sold to the dealer... n a new latios will b out... i still thk our decision to bring out the latios is a bit rush... without much consideration... went to book it the day after our weddin wo... but i know my hubby wans to change new car long ago le...

 Hope tat wont add on burden to us.. but luckly we live with inlaw.. so current still no housin burden la... expect my yishun flat la...

Again.. my hubby workin ot this wkend... but luckly this wkend i got program le..haha

went facial yty afternoon... then after tat meet Ning at Amkhub ... i bring my actual day ablum to let her see... then we chat ..shoppin... til abt 6pm... my hubby come to fatch me...

tdy... i change bed sheet... then ride to hougang mall to shop shop... buy ingredient to make soup for hubby... but.. got some small issue kor up lol... like let mil a bit not happy... guess tats bcos we r from different family..different culture... thing jus need time to adapt de... i dun blame her.. n oso hope she wont mind me... i only jus started to b a wife of somebody... i need time as well lol...

Waitin for hubby to b back... I miss him

1 comment:

  1. We change our vios also lei, its our 1st car.....daddy said to change cos the price for the lancer was gd tat time. We wanted to get the Jazz also but its too small at the back le.....

    I said bye bye to our bluey in may before our AD. Kinda miss it too, the new vios so ugly kekekke, dats y we din get plus its nt cheap. Have fun with ur new car!

    ReplyDelete