Monday 22 October 2007

Acompany mummy to TTSH

Woke up early in the mornin.. (hehe.. same time as in to go work la...) but i felt so tired tdy.. mayb i m not use to tat room le.. after i had moved over to my inlaw place.. i haven wnt home to sleep for sometime le.. n my brother had took over my room.. now the stuff on the bed are all different le... n of cos... my "smell" la.. kekeek

Had our breakfast at the kopi shop down my home.. and took a mrt to hospital.. reach at 8am.. waited til 8.25am.. then i have our registration done... soon after.. the nurse ask for my mummy le.. gave us instruction.. told me to wait abt an hour for the operation to b done.. then they will call me ...

so i went lvl2 to shop a bit.. n sat down tat the polars cafe for a drink n chicken pie.. read my paper... waited for an hr plus.. then they called me..

i went back to the Day Surgery room to look for my mummy... she look fine.. waited for 15 min b4 a nurse come in to tell me wat we r expected to do... blah blah blah... 30/10 remove stitches... appointment to go back TTSH to c doctor...etc etc...

went B2 to collect her medicine... again wait n wait...

hope mummy will b fine... now i m more worry tat she is alone at home... if anythin happen to her... eg. giddy..or fainted at home... how.. no body to look after her... she is alway those cant b bother kind... will she know when to change her dressin.. n who can help her to change.. since the wound is at her back of the neck... luckly no need to change daily... but i will b keep callin home to spot check her... hahaha... make sure she took her antibiotic...

No comments:

Post a Comment