Thursday 25 October 2007

Swayin mood.. All bcos of U

Tdy is Friday.. was so hapi this mornin.. cos reali lookin forward to wkend.. which hubby had promise tat he will not b workin this wkend.. not a day.. tat becos last wk.. we planned to go shop shop n start to source for bb stuff last sat.. but last min..on fri.. he called me to tell me due to Malay need to celebrate their new year... no tenough manprower.. so he need to work for both sat n sun last wk.. same goes to the wk b4... tat mean he had continuously work for 14 days le.. plus this wk til tdy is 19 days le... i reali feel neglected .. especially on wkend... tat y this wk is goin to b a wonder for me...

but... i jus receive his sms... "This week end i got to work 1 day on sunday tomolo off lei"  .... my heart sunk... follow by his call... try to persuade me to give in AGAIN... reali dun feel like tokin le... jus remind him wat he had promise lol... n tat he had already broke his promise last wk le... he jus say.. he will tell them he not free then...

i send him sms... show him how much i look forward to this wkend... wat i wrote on my msn message this mornin... reali feel like cryin out loud.. (ya.. cryin baby..ME)

got him sms again.. tellin me he not workin le.. but i m no longer so excited le.. he sld know i will b disappointed if he broke his promise AGAIN.. yet he still try to persuade me to give in.. last two day.. he did mention abt might need to work this wkend.. n i had show him i wont b hapi de... yet Y ask tdy... cant he jus tell them HE NOT FREE... i will b more hapi to know tat he reject straight away lol...

N i sms him.. tell him not to mention anythin abt i causin him to miss the chance to earn extra $$ or tellin me how much he can earn if he go back to work this wkend... I HATE to hear tat... i have told him now.. so if he again mention this wkend.. we shall c how...

No comments:

Post a Comment