Thursday 7 February 2008

Its Rats Year le!!

Golden piglet has left n here comes the Mickey/Minnie Mouse le...

I was not workin on New Year eve.. so was Hubby.. so we went Jalan Kayu for prata tat mornin.. not as crowded as we tot.. then after tat we went Tampines Giant to shop.. buy CNY deco.. guess gynae is rite.. i cant reali walk too long le.. i felt aching n tired easily now..

We went back home to rest n hubby deco the hse. Inlaw prepare food for reunion. while i help clean up the living room.

We didnt wait for everyone to start the reunion. As hubby siao yi n jiu jiu family are all coming over to eat. So we go ahead n eat first with his brother.

After tat we went back yishun to eat again.. hahaha.. but i didn eat much at inlaw place.. so i still enjoy my reunion with my mummy.

I slept til 10++ on Chu Yi.. hehe.. quickly wake hubby up. Get prepare n went back mummy place to eat. Went my jiujiu placen n Er yi place for visiting. then went back Yishun for dinner.

After dinner, we went hubby aunty place n his cousin place.

First year givin out ANg Bao. I was told by my hubby at Nite.. Mil told him, his cousin every year oso got give ang bao to them (PIL). Hint us tat we nvr give hubby uncle n aunt. I tot only need to give parents. So we miss out them. Hubby say since miss out then jus let it b lol.. we duno ma. So much rules to follow de. Different family got different practice.

Tdy is chu er le.. n holiday has pass almost half le.. so fast de...

No comments:

Post a Comment