Monday 13 April 2009

Day N Nite shift... 11Apr onward

Real tiring wkend i had...

Mil was down with flu over the wkend.. she needs to rest.. so i got to look after shawn (100%).. she stay in her room all day to sleep..

11Apr2009

Woke up at ard 7.45am.. play with shawn.. make cereal for him.. bath him.. let him take his morning nap..

I manage to read my note.. do some revision.. Seng went out to collect his medicine.. tabao bf for us...

Shawn woke up at 12pm.. i ate my lunch.. left him in the cot.. feed him his 'star' when he yell for mummum... feed him lunch after tat..

Left fernvale at 2pm.. to fatch my mum.. go to NTUC to buy some stuffs... reach yishun at 3.30pm.. make 240ml milk for shawn.. then he fall aslp after tat..

He woke up at 5.30pm.. bath him.. feed him dinner.. then i had my dinner..while my mum play with him..

Go back fernvale at 8pm.. try to delay shawn slpin time til..9.30pm.. give him milk.. but he didn fall aslp with his milk.. (bad sign...) will need to coax him to slp le..

he throw temper.. cry.. hit my lip n cos bleedin.. i got angry with hubby.. lock the bedroom... (haha!! thinkin bb cry he oso dun come in.. @#$^&*$%^) he knock at the door.. i give him his pillow.. ask him go bil room to slp (Since he keep saying he got flu..dun wan to pass to us.. wan to bil room to slp) to me.. he is like avoiding shawn.. dun wana look after him.. so angry..

he still come into the room with shawn milk bottle.. n he end up slpin on the floor mattress..

12 Apr2009

Hubby went to work tdy... i got to look after shawn again..

Shawn woke up last nite to cry.. (Dun ask me Y.. he jus cry for Nothing).. then went back to slp after abt 15min.. then woke up at 5.30am again.. i give him water to drink.. while i quickly go make his milk.. (Thkin to let hubby slp a while more..since he is goin to work later)

then shawn woke up at 8.15am.. as usual routine.. feed him cereal..bath him.. then let him slp at 10.30am.. n jus woke up at 11.30am..

He got not enough slp.. was so fussy for the whole day.. afternn nap..was oso only 45min..

He reali make me so tired.. insist wan everything in his way.. i refuse.. he cry.. i left him lying on the floor..outside the toliet to cry.. he reali jus sleep there n cry (*faint*)

then mil saw tat.. went to help him stand up.. he jus walk to me n ask for carry again... (is he trying to bully me???)

after dinner.. @7.30pm.. got to bring him to park..playground to let him play.. else how to delay til 9pm to let him slp.. let him play downstair.. easier for me.. he jus walk ard the playground.. hubby follow him.. i can relax a bit..

bring him back..8.30pm.. ask dear to entertain him til 9pm..

give him his bottle of milk at 9pm.. he fall aslp with 5min.. haha.. but still manage to make him finish his 240ml milk...

last nite.. he woke up once to cry.. for nothing.. hai... then 6am..woke up for milk...

dun understand y he alway wake up to cry for nothing de...hai.. not easy to b mummy lol

2 comments:

  1. My HB also say the same thing when he got flu. He want to sleep in another room. ask him to sleep in the room with the mask or without aircon, don want.
    wonder if we were the one to get sick, then how.
    My ger past few night also keep waking up, don know why also. Sigh.... Make me so tired during work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true lol.. if i got sick.. i cant even rest..still need to look after shawn all day.. no one will ofter to help me one..

    shawn wake up to cry AGAIN last nite.. anyone can tell me YYY???

    ReplyDelete