Sunday 26 April 2009

Our Wkend.. with UP & DowN..25Apr2009 SaT

MIL went out with FIL early in the morning.. so we decided to bring shawn out.. for bf n walk.. had our bf at achorvale.. then was thkin of goin Pasir Ris park to let shawn play at the playground.. but shawn fall aslp when he got on the car…

So dear decide to go Jurong Stadium to register for him Class 4 lesson/test instead… Manage to find tat place after goin round n round Chin Bee rd.. so Ulu place..

Reach home at abt 1.30pm.. let shawn take him lunch.. then try to make him slp… he fall aslp at the yao lan at living room.. while hubby was at the com..next to him.. he tell him I go take a nap.. while he look after ( he keep telling me he wan to go wash his car… I ignore him.. n jus go to bed…)

Suddenly.. I heard shawn crying.. (tot I was dreamin… ) thkin dear is with shawn… but shawn cry non stop le.. like not rite… I rush out of bed.. n saw no one at the living room.. I was like %^&$@#$... I try to yao him to slp.. but he jus keep crying le.. I know he doesn have enough slp.. tats y got very fussy.. carry him out of the yaolan.. let him sit on the floor.. play his toys..etc.. jus keep cry for nothing…

Then my mil come out of her room… she doesn know wat happen.. I sms my hubby.. call him.. he didn pick the call… (I M ANGRY!!!)

He come back… he saw shawn crying.. wan come carry him.. I refuse.. tell him to get off..since he can jus leave shawn alone n got WASH HIS CAR.. (dun understand wats the big deal of washing a car rite.. he wash every wk.. at LEAST once le..hai) I scolded him.. we had a quarrelled.. so bad tat mil got to push him away from me into her room.. (our first time into such bad quarrel..) … I notice my mood seem like swaying a lot these days… (Could it becos ???? … haha …hummm)

I stop ‘shouting’ at my hubby then.. tryin to calm… I start to cry.. (Hummm.. another sign.. haha..).. hug on shawn n cry.. he was frighten by us.. oso crying badly le.. but I jus refuse to let my hubby to carry him.. even when shawn cry for pa pa…

when we calm down.. dear come to saying shawn.. n apologise to him.. say he sldn have left him alone.. everything is back to normal then… hahaha.. (tats me.. burst out like volcano..so fast.. n calm down oso very fast de… hehe)

Went to my gf’s son, Zen, first bday.. at Aloha Loyang Seaview Terrence 3.. she invited quite a many of ppl.. when we reach at 7pm.. he had pick his future le.. (he took Orange..) tat place parking was mad hse.. so difficult to find a lot there.. hubby complain.. swear he wont wana go there again… he need to park his car til so far end.. n walk over.. lucky he let us drop at the entrance first.. took him 15 min to come over… tat resort was very warm.. cos bbq pit was jus outside the unit.. room got fans.. with no aircon..

Shawn was sweating.. but he still enjoy himself.. with Ivy’s two older kids.. kicking balloons.. n he burst two balloon.. without crying.. n carry on playing the 3rd balloon..

Zen, the bday boy, keep crying.. so poor thing.. he must b very uncomfortable.. with tat kind of outfit.. n the warm environment..

left tat place at 8pm.. cant stay any longer le.. I m sweating like mad… with only spaghetti strip.. still all wet.. n.. we didn eat much.. (the catering food wasn’t enough for all guest :P) hubby wana go eat something… shawn slpin time is at 9pm .. so we must reach home to clean him up first.. n let him rest then

3 comments:

  1. Correction -> 25 April should be sat. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA.. noted.. thanks.. u not tat stress ma.. still know when is when.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got calendar beside me mah.. keke. and also u posted 2 blogs with 2 fridays.. :P

    ReplyDelete