Thursday 20 August 2009

18 Aug 2009 – Gyna visit

Bring forward my gyna visit from fri to tdy.. cos I was having pain on my rite tummy since sun whenever I pass urine.. the pain got worst.. was taking pain killer to ease the pain…

Took bus/mrt to compasspoint.. by the time I reach..hubby still haven’t reach.. (he was held back at work) so I submit my name to q..

When hubby arrive.. we went to buy old cheng kee to eat first.. sat at the bus inchg to eat.. while listen to hubby “story”.. ( he always talk abt his work place story one)…

Abt 7pm.. the clinic call me.. to get me back to clinic.. told Doc my problem.. was told might b urinal infection n uterus expanding tats y.. given some medicine.. antibiotic n potcit mixture to take…

Did my scan as usual.. doc ask my #1 is boi or ger.. I told him boi boi.. then he say.. no need to go shoppin liao.. he cfm this bb is boi oso.. :)

BB is abt 19-20wks old.. 336g now.. everything is fine :)

Hubby was laughin all the way.. b4 I leave doc room.. I even double cfm again.. boi hor.. hee

while waiting outside for my medicine.. hubby keep smiling n say.. “shawn goin to b kor kor le.. with di di ard.. he can teach him kick kick liao lol…” he even show me how to carry two boi.. one on each hand… whahaha…

Then I tell him.. “so good for u la.. got two boi to play with liao.. poor me.. lonely le lo.. next time home will have yin shuai yang sheng lol.. I got no ger to doll up n chat with le..”

He say we can try for 3rd one ah… like so easy for him to say lol.. hai.. man ah..

Went for my double fillet O fish.. hee.. I jus love tat..

Reach home at 8.30pm le.. shawn abt to sleep soon.. play with him a while.. tell him he is goin to have di di.. will he love di di.. he look at me.. wonder he know wat m I talking abt.. whaha..

7 comments:

  1. hahaha.... man think give birth very easy one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. whaha..ya la.. somemore they play with them more than looking after them rite..

    ReplyDelete
  3. for mine ok lah. he looks after yu ze more than me lah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe.. my escape from waking up at nite to feed shawn til he is 1yo lol.. when i start fm.. then i insist he make him the milk everynite.. when i wake him up everynite la.. (so.. i still must wake up no matter wat.. hai)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahhh. ur hb's wish came true.. 2boys. then u can try for #3. lol

    ReplyDelete