Monday 3 August 2009

To my hubby seng - I M SORRY!!!

Told hubby few day back.. i m craving for filetOfish.. the double fillet look so nice..

yty.. he went to ta bao back for me after work... but he didn tell me when i reach home.. n i was so piss off with shawn n mil..

by the time he rmb.. was dinner time 8pm ++ le.. he then told me he get me filetofish le.. i was angry.. ask him is he goin to keep for breakfast tml... i take half bowl of the porridge he prepare for me...

he ask me to eat the filetOfish.. i refuse.. say now still nice meh.. he ask me to eat few time.. i jus ignore him... ... ...

Hubby.. i really appreciate wat u did.. i was jus too fedup n worry for shawn last nite.. so sorry abt how i treat u last nite... i m sorry... u will still buy me filetOfish de hor... sorry dear...

2 comments:

  1. pregnant women are more emotional mah ,ur hubby will understand de,dun worri everything will be fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m eyeing on it as well..looks yummy..

    ReplyDelete