Thursday 20 August 2009

Result is out.. sad :(

I got my result on 17 Aug.. was hoping so much to clear my last two papers together.. but god wasn’t kind enough to me la..

I pass P1 but fail P3… I was SO disappointed with myself.. nvr been so upset over study b4 lol…

when I was on leave studying at home.. I keep myself in my room to revise hard.. is like I m using up my bonding time with shawn to study so hard for the exam.. (cos I clear up my balance maternity leave) n yet I didn make it…

at tat time.. I tell shawn .. “ mummy will study hard n try my best to pass my exam de.. wont disappoint him de…” BUT this is wat happen.. Sad!!!

I was telling hubby how disappointed I was.. but mayb he jus dun reali understand how I sad m i..

when I reach home.. I went to the bedroom.. sat on the bed… hug my pillow n start crying.. til hubby bring shawn into the room… shawn climb onto the bed… he pointed at my face n say “yer yer” … then he turn to look at daddy n start to cry oso le.. daddy tell shawn.. “mummy sad sad lol.. go hug mummy ah…”  Shawn turn ard n come to hug me.. n he tab on my back.. whaha.. so cute de.. he oso kiss me on my lip.. I must have frighten him… cos I nvr cry so badly infront of him…

Now I got to decide whether to retake this paper in Dec.. exam date is 16Dec.. while my Edd is 12Jan… is quite near to my edd.. can I make it???

5 comments:

  1. ur ah shawn so cute.. saw u cry he will cry too..but dun worry la.. you try ur best liao.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz... u already tried ur best. try again bah.
    u r preg now. so it's normal to be alittle more emotional now. at least shawn is so sweet. noe how to sayang u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheer up claudia i thin u r rally admirable.i can nevr go bac to study again

    ReplyDelete
  4. You taking ACCA? With the blessing of DS1 and the power of DS2, you'll be able to pass this time round! I have some old notes, let me know if you need...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee.. thanks bellgal.. i m left with P3 to clear.. n i have the notes from my last round lecture.. wat i need is advice to pass tat ah.. Business analysis.. is so difficult for me.. i m nut with tat.. all the models.. i duno how to apply ah.. hai

    ReplyDelete