Sunday 15 November 2009

16Nov2009 - On MC..

i use the MC given to me by gyna last fri.. he ask me to rest.. dun walk too much.. nor stress myself..

bring shawn to sch tdy.. he told me he pah pah when he reach the sch.. but didn cry.. my brave boy :) i stand outside n look at him.. he sit at the table guai guai de.. waitin for breakfast to b serve

went kofu to eat breakfast.. read newspaper there.. so relax.. if only everyday can b so relaxing..

went to c shawn at the sch on my way home.. he was play wooden block with teacher n fren on the table..

went back home to rest.. n went back to peek at him at 1pm.. he was slpin le.. chat with teacher..

was told by teacher.. shawn is so adorable.. he was guai n willin to sit at the table during project time.. say he adapting fast..

i was so glad to hear tat.. make me so proud of him.. tats my boy :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment