Sunday 15 November 2009

I have a wonderful Mother In Law

tdy 16Nov2009.. i was trap at Kofu during lunch time..

i wanted to tabao at the foodstall down my blk only.. but it was close.. so i tot quickly go over to kofu to buy.. upon i buy my food.. it start rainnin so heavily..

so i buy a drink n sit down to eat my food instead.. tot can go back after eating.. rain was still so heavy after eating..

when i c the rain get smaller.. i quickly walk n wana go back le.. when i reach the other side of the road.. i saw my mil... she bring me umbrella.. so nice of her.. i nvr expect she will bring me umbrella..

tat remind me of something.. i read n heard so much complain abt mil.. but how many ppl praise their mil.. compliment them..

i must say i have a wonderful mil.. who nvr complain.. she dun talk bad behind me.. she alway ask hubby have enough $ to spend whenever we give her mthly allowance.. she take good care of shawn..she manage the home well.. she is sure a wonderful mother.. i must learn from her.. how she treat her daugther in law is nothing to b complain abt.. Love you mother

2 comments:

  1. very sweet of u... recently i also feel that my mil quite good... love my son, take good care of me & my hb.

    ReplyDelete