Sunday 29 November 2009

26Nov2009 - Quarrel with Qiang

I m very upset over the conversation with him (Qiang = younger brother).. thro sms n msn.. he end the chat by sayin i m sarcastic.. fine.. so now i know wat he has in mind..

i better to hope for him to take over my yishun flat when my own flat is ready..

when ppl dun appreciate wat u have give up for them.. tats how upset it can b...

becos of them.. i know they need the shelter.. i leave my name in the yishun flat.. i marry seng n stay with pil.. we stay in tat small little room.. y wld i bother.. i can jus take me name off n get our own flat.. living by ourself.. have my masteroom.. make my life easier..

cos i know i must let my mum have a place to stay.. cos i know she got no one to rely on at tat time...

i alway tot he will b sensible enough.. so when time come he will take over ... but guess i m wrong...

he created so much trouble.. say wana chase elder bro away.. say he will borrow from loan shark.. all creditor will come to our home to chase after him... wat if he go back to hide in msia etc etc... wtf.. all this wasnt current issue.. he has been living there for more then a yr.. is not now then those creditor exist lol.. all the while all the problems is there wat.. mum n i was wondering y suddenly he need to bring out all this..

he say cant wait til things happen then solve rite.. fine.. i take it.. til he continue to say...

wan him stay with mother.. provided one CONDITION... is elder bro must move out... a condition for him to stay with mother.. wat the hell has this world become.. son talkin terms with mother now... i know my mother very strong will de.. she will nvr give in... not cos she wont wan elder bro to go.. jus tat she dun give in n beg for ppl to stay with her lol.. i keep this to myself...

Then come the MAIN part.. he say.. since elder bro so good.. then trf the yishun flat to his name then.. he dun wan to take over..

SEE... the beating ard the bush all this while is to create a scene for this part..

mother alway tell me.. mayb his gf dun like the idea of living with her.. tat y whenever we talk abt apply new flat ah.. or trf name.. she keep very quiet.. i alway thk she thk too much.. Now i start to believe wat she say le... mayb is true.. they dun wan mother to stay with them..

i m so glad i have a wonderful hubby.. i alway have the tot.. if come to the end everyone dun wan mother.. i will definitely wont let her live alone.. i wan her to stay with me.. but i didn tell hubby.. n when all this happen.. hubby told me.. mother will stay with us.. i ask him u sure wont mind.. he say ofcos not.. cant let her without a place to live rite.. i thanks god to have meet up with this wonderful hubby.. i know he loves my mum jus as much as me..

 

6 comments:

  1. But why tsf to younger bro and not elder bro? Why must younger bro stay w mummy and not elder bro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long story la.. Elder bro is another unless one.. Carry lots of credit card debt n can't even earn enough to support himself..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi gal ur situation is the exactly same as me ok , u are not alone,except i dont have elder bro,my bro refuse to take over the flat too,if not because of my mum,me and hubby can easily take a 2nd hand flat and stay our ownm

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya, i m also in the same scenario...
    only difference, mine is BIL not own bro. I also can't buy a flat wif my hb cause hb's name is stuck wif my MIL's name in current flat. No choice too. if u sell ur flat, even if ur mom stay with you, then where ur 2 brothers stay?
    i dun think ur mom will let them "zhi sheng zhi mie" lor... so it might become that they all move in with you in your new flat. wun that be worse?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai.. Lookin at them ah.. I thk two kids is enough for me.. We reali can't rely on our child nowadays..

    I won't let them move to our new place.. I owe to my mother only.. Not to them lo.. Since Qiang say he will move out if elder bro dun.. Then let him go try.. Then he will know life outside got so easy ma.. Who will clean hoa room, wash his laundry for him.. C how he fork out mthly rental..

    Elder bro can jus ran to Msia to hide.. He won't die outside de lo..

    ReplyDelete
  6. very complicated issues, lucky i have no bros

    ReplyDelete